YourStory Careers (Job News): YourStory in India is providing a Job as a Performance Marketing Manager for various candidates. It is one of the best Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About YourStory in India (Job News):-
YourStory is India’s and Asia’s foremost media platform for entrepreneurs, committed to championing and promoting India’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Shradha Sharma, who has held significant roles at renowned media firms such as Times of India and CNBC TV18, founded YourStory in October 2008.
Shradha’s ambition to build a platform that tells every storey that needs to be told with love and sincerity of purpose is now the driving force behind YourStory. Over 22,000 businesses have had their storey profiled on YourStory, and over 50,000 entrepreneurs have had the opportunity to network. The website of YourStory reaches a global audience of 10 million niche readers from India and other countries.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Strategize and own the complete paid marketing campaign in order to efficiently acquire people via numerous paid channels (Social, Search).
- To manage campaigns and gain insights into strategy and performance, take a data-driven approach.
- Experiment with new avenues for driving traffic and acquisition, such as performance marketing tactics.
- Plan and monitor marketing expenditures across all channels, including Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, ad networks, and social media campaigns, efficiently and effectively.
- Write creative briefs to outline programme objectives and KPIs, then optimise campaigns to get the best return on investment.
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards to provide insights into important areas. This can be used to provide performance recommendations.
- On a case-by-case basis, you may be asked to work with the editorial team.
- To meet goals and ROI targets, collaborate with Account Leads.
- Create daily performance reports to analyse and improve campaign performance.
- 3–5 years of experience in digital or social media advertising is required.
- Web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing are all skills that you should have.
- Ability to think critically
- Outstanding creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- In a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail and the ability to multitask efficiently are essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up atmosphere
- High levels of performance in Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Performance Marketing Manager Job is available on YourStory Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-