Wipro Job (Job News): Wipro Limited in India is providing a Job as a Program Director for various candidates. It is one of the best Program Director Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Wipro in India (Job News):-
Wipro Limited, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a leading global information technology, advisory and services firm for business processes. To help its customers adapt to the modern environment and make them profitable, it harnesses the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies.
The company has over 160,000 dedicated employees across 6 continents. It serves clients in 175+ cities through its 55+ emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’. Wipro is also a member of the NASDAQ Global Sustainability Index as well as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Creating business case for transformation by being a trusted advisor
- Program shaping and solution when applicable often as part of a commercial proposal
- Program delivery with accountability for value creation, operational and financial performance
- Leading program delivery organizations (including client and 3rd party teams) to successfully deliver program outcomes and benefits
- Establishing robust program management governance and controls, including legal and contractual compliance
- Leading and mentoring others
- Client facing, Executive or Board-level reporting
- Program assurance and recovery when required
- Contribute to the growth of this function
- Experience of minimum 15+ years overall, minimum 2 years in a Program Director role
- Program delivery accountability for large global and complex program (typical program scale of 20+ million USD)
- Proven experience in client facing roles, with senior executive stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of building and leading high performing teams
- Strong industry experience in one or more domains (for e.g. Financial Services, Consumer, Telecom etc)
- Robust experience in one or more Business-Technology areas (Cloud transformation, Experience/Design led transformation, Digital Transformation, Mobility Solutions, etc…)
- Experienced in leading global teams
- This Wipro Job is available on Wipro Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-