Upstox Careers (Job News): Upstox is providing a Job as an Associate Director to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as an associate director available to candidates in India.
About Upstox (Job News):-
Upstox is a tech-first low-cost brokerage service in India that offers exceptional trading chances. On its Upstox Pro Web and Upstox Pro Mobile trading platforms, the company offers trading in several areas such as equities, commodities, currency, futures, and options.
Kalaari Capital, Ratan Tata, and GVK Davix are among the investors who have funded Upstox. Trading, analysing, charting, and many other trading functions are available on the Upstox trading platform. Orders can be placed using a mobile phone or a web browser on this platform.
The Upstox trading platform is based on the Omnesys NEST OMS (Order Management System) and Omnesys NEST RMS (Request Management System) (Risk Management System). Upstox provides a completely free trading account as well as free equity delivery trading.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Create and scale cost-effective paid digital campaigns that span numerous channels and goals.
- From beginning to conclusion Campaign strategy, execution, and optimization, as well as the use of UTM codes
- Create processes to automate optimization, campaign management, and analytics tasks.
- To ensure profitable customer acquisition, plan, analyse, and optimize digital marketing efforts.
- Create a daily/weekly dashboard on campaign performance, including spend, clicks, conversions, CAC, and other metrics for all marketing channels with campaign optimization. POA
- To help the company grow, use your analytical skills to analyse traffic data and understand how our users engage with our website and app.
- With data analytics, assist the product, strategy, and marketing teams.
- Track marketing performance, gain insights, and share ideas ahead of time.
- Manage external publishers/partners, clarify expectations, and keep a close eye on the results.
- Develop, test, and optimize our keyword strategy across the various search engine platforms in collaboration with members of the marketing team and other cross-functional teams.
- Share and learn best practices from different industries that are relevant to the business on a proactive basis.
- Keep up with new digital advertising tools, trends, and best practices; test and assess their success in increasing scale or effectiveness.
- Plan your overall acquisition budget with the customer acquisition cost (CAC) and potential lifetime value (LTV) of new customers in mind.
- Develop data-driven customer onboarding, loyalty, and re-engagement strategies, and collaborate with the necessary teams to put these into action.
- Driving insights and continuous improvement in order to meet the team’s overarching goals
- Analyze and educate on the success of various marketing channels, both those that are performing well and those that are not, in conjunction with an optimization strategy.
Qualifications & Experience:-
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of digital marketing campaign management and optimization experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience executing advertisements to gain new users on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and mobile affiliates.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DSPs, Google Campaign Studio, and Salesforce experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities, including spreadsheet modelling and trend forecasting experience (superior Microsoft Excel skills a must)
- Well-versed in the creation and execution of SQL queries
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, and allocate campaign funds and projections
- Basic understanding of design software such as Photoshop is required.
- Research, writing, and communication abilities are all important.
- Self-motivation is required.
- This Job as Associate Director is available on Upstox Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-