upGrad Jobs (Job News): upGrad Education Pvt. Ltd.is providing a Job as an Assistant Manager- Operations for various candidates. It is one of the best upGrad Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About upGrad Education Pvt. Ltd. (Job News):-
upGrad is an online education platform that helps students prepare for future careers by providing industry-relevant programmes delivered through an interactive learning experience.
The goal of the company is to develop a new digital-first learning experience that will have a large-scale impact on individuals’ careers. Data Analytics, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship are among the various programmes offered by upGrad.
IAMAI named upGrad the Best Tech for Education for 2018-19. upGrad was named one of LinkedIn’s 2018 Top Startups: India’s top 25 most sought-after startups.
The Financial Times featured upGrad, along with other Ed-Tech disruptors, in an article. UpGrad is also the government of India’s official education partner for the Startup India programme.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Assist in the development of product requirements and the visualization of operational flow, as well as monitoring the product’s deployment to optimize efficiency and user experience.
- Create SOPs and Processes for various initiatives to achieve positive outcomes for learners and to monitor quality to guarantee that the service provided is continually improved.
- Own every process, be aware of the difference between the aim and the output, do root cause analysis at each stage, and have total data visibility across the board.
- Close gaps through adopting strategies and taking action through collaborating with cross-functional teams, and driving the necessary adjustments.
- Collaborate with other members of the Learning Experience team, including Content, Delivery, Student Success, Careers, and Corporate Partnerships to drive over action plans.
- Candidates who meet the following criteria are the best fit for this position: – Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees in engineering/MBA from Tier-I colleges
- 1-3 years of overall work experience in consulting firms, product companies, fast-growing startups, edtech enterprises, or similar organizations.
- 1 year of team management experience required, as well as the ability to engage with people from various teams and levels.
- Process excellence, process improvement, execution, and RCA expertise
- Capacity to turn gaps into action plans and have them with completion
- (Optional, good to have) Understanding of developing technologies at a high degree
- Nishuvi, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- The upGrad Jobs are available on upGrad Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-