Job at Unilever (Job News): Unilever is providing a Analytics Product Executive Job to candidates of different areas. It is one of the best Analytics Product Executive Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Unilever (Job News):-
Unilever plc, based in London, England, is a British multinational consumer goods corporation. Meat, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream, tea, cleaning agents, coffee, pet food, bottled water, toothpaste, chewing gum, frozen pizza, pregnancy tests, juice, margarine (Upfield), beauty products, personal care, breakfast cereals, pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products are among the products produced by Unilever.
Unilever is the world’s biggest soap manufacturer. Unilever goods are marketed in more than 190 countries. Unilever owns over 400 brands and produced 53.7 billion euros in revenue in 2017. On September 2, 1929, the Dutch margarine manufacturer Margarine Unie and the British soapmaker Lever Brothers merged to form Unilever.
During the second half of the twentieth century, the company diversified from being a manufacturer of oils and fats products and extended its activities globally.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Produce a Functional Specification based on the requirements to define the scope of the Analytics product.
- Plan for data infrastructure to allow for a smooth product development process.
- Create and implement a product roadmap to market that includes POC, approval, deployment, and activation.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure that change management actions critical to solution adoption are completed. User feedback should be incorporated into the product as a way to improve it.
- Develop a strategy for assessing the impact of a product in markets and putting it into action.
- Implement the product’s communication strategy to expand your market.
- Business partnering skills
- Organizational awareness and knowledge of business organization structure
- Project mgmt. skills and ability to synchronize the planning & delivery of the deployment activities at market level within a broader/global transformation context
- Agile mindset
- Sound Analytics Background
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience in Product Lifecycle Management
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Analytics Product Executive Job in Unilever Is available on Unilever Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-