Twitter Job (Job News): Twitter in India is providing a Job as a Software Engineer for various candidates. It is one of the best Software Engineer Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Twitter in India (Job News):-
Twitter, Inc., a company established in San Francisco, California with more than 25 offices around the world, provides the service. In March 2006, Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams founded Twitter, which premiered in July of that year. In 2012, the service handled an average of 1.6 billion search queries per day, with more than 100 million users posting 340 million tweets per day.
Twitter is a microblogging and social networking website based in the United States that allows users to send and receive messages known as “tweets.” Unregistered users can only view tweets, while registered users can post, like, and retweet them. Users can access Twitter via its website or its mobile-device application software (“app”), while the service was also available by SMS until April 2020.
- 2+ years of Industry experience doing Software Engineering and Applied Machine Learning
- Fluent in one or more object-oriented languages like Python, Scala, C++, Java
- Knowledgeable about core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms
- Passionate about working with large unique data sets
- Comfortable conducting design and code reviews
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Industry experience with online advertising and/or large-scale distributed systems
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Involved in the full array of modern applied machine learning work, including ideation, experimentation, implementation, and maintenance. This includes work across our ads stack on predictive modeling, improving the way the system explores new traffic, mitigating effects of selection bias, effective budget pacing, efficient AB testing, accurate candidate ranking, visualizations, tooling, testing, and more. We’re looking for a key individual contributor to drive our advertising products forward.
- Your team will empower you with the autonomy to make good product decisions and discover/understand the software and product stack.
- Own significant projects end-to-end. The small teams of talented, passionate people in which you’ll work will include engineers and data scientists from across the revenue engineering organization.
- Working closely with engineers in the foundation team and working together on creating tools and automation for prediction ML models.
- Good understanding of Machine earning and a passion for working on exciting algorithmic and deep infrastructure issues in ML environments.
- Stay abreast of and leverage recent advances in automation for machine learning applications.
- Good understanding of foundational math associated with machine learning such as linear algebra, numerical optimization, probabilistic models, and statistics.
- Bangalore, India
- This Twitter Job is available on Twitter Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-