Times Internet Job (Job News): Times Internet in India is providing a Job as a Sales Manager for various graduates or post-graduates. It is one of the best Sales Manager Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Times Internet in India (Job News):-
Times Internet is India’s largest digital goods group, with a portfolio of Internet-related products, services, and technology that it owns, operates, and invests in. It is the Times Group’s digital arm, India’s largest media conglomerate.
Times Internet currently owns and operates 39 digital products in the areas of news, sports, music, video, trivia, spirituality, and a suite of transaction-driven market-places in the areas of real estate, personal finance, education, employment, table reservations, and more.
Bennett & Coleman left us with a solid base and value system. With its flourishing brands, companies, and various global alliances, Times Internet is in a position to revolutionize the digital ecosystem. The Times Internet receives over 450 million monthly users who spend more than 13 billion minutes on the site’s numerous goods and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Ensure that the IP and events businesses have a steady revenue stream. End-to-end service for existing clients while attracting new ones with idea pitches, client deliverables, and so on.
- Lead the business development activities of ILN Live, the company’s events segment.
- Responsible for generating money through IPs, events, and event content sponsorships, as well as creating post-evaluation reports for customers and sponsors post completion of event projects.
- Create IPs for ILN Brands that are immediately monetizable.
- Bring in additional event briefs from clients to help with brand solution efforts for IPs by bringing in detailed briefs, assisting with brainstorming, and ensuring that all ideas sold are flawlessly executed.
- Meet annual revenue targets by selling event and IP concepts, as well as assisting in the sale of IP and event concepts and serving as the end-to-end custodian of all client deliverables on-ground and online.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in luxury and lifestyle media event sales from lifestyle brands.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate Education Qualifications
- Should have knowledge of millennial tastes and preferences, as well as experience conceptualizing, selling, and servicing experiential events.
- In the lifestyle industry, well-connected to brands and clients. Well-informed about current events and practices followed by today’s audiences.
- Clients who work in the lifestyle marketing field and spend money in similar areas should be on your contact list.
- This Times Internet Job is available on Times Internet Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-