Nike Job (Job News): Nike in India is providing a Job as a Financial Accountant for various candidates. It is one of the best Nike Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Nike in India (Job News):-
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets footwear, clothes, equipment, accessories, and services around the world.
The company is based in the Portland metropolitan area, near Beaverton, Oregon. It is the world’s largest seller of athletic shoes and gear, as well as a significant sports equipment producer with sales in excess of US$37.
It employed 76,700 employees worldwide as of 2020. The brand alone was worth more than $32 billion in 2020, making it the most valuable brand in the sports industry.
The Nike brand was previously valued at $29.6 billion in 2017. Nike was placed No. 89 on the Fortune 500 list of the top firms in the United States by total revenue in 2018.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Continually improve the team’s monthly and quarterly accounting and financial reporting processes in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop strong, influential, and collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and layers of the organisation, especially in the areas of SG&A, general ledgers, and tax.
- Work as part of a dedicated team to ensure key financial assertions are met with respect to Revenue, COGS, SG&A, WAGE, General Ledger and related accounts through development/maintenance of a comprehensive control structure across the transaction stream(s), understanding the processes. Ensure timely and accurate month/quarter-end closing and reporting with P&L and B/S flux analysis and SOX controls related activities.
- Manage, coordinate, and perform financial reporting and internal control processes related to: Lead General Ledger close, Fixed Asset Accounting Review, Lease Accounting Tool Review, Sports Marketing Endorsement Contract Accounting review, and this includes accounting memo preparation and reviews with Controller and SEA&I Regional Controlling team.
- Assist Internal & External Audit and internal control work as a subject matter expert in given domains.
- Develop, embrace, and create/deliver best practices and new accounting regulations within the greater NIKE Finance and Controlling Organization.
- Participate in the creation of LER2R/SISG&A Controlling’s strategic objectives and set targets/measurables ahead of time to ensure the team’s success in reaching those objectives.
- To ensure an effective closing process, drive process improvements through automation, simplification, and best practices.
- Be willing to work as part of a team and to accept ad-hoc requests.
- Investigates financial discrepancies and makes required remedies.
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience after graduation
- Knowledge of various GAAP Standards, SOX, and standard accounting processes and controls
- Ability to set priorities, handle many projects, and produce results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong computer abilities are required, including strong Excel capabilities as well as ERP and SAP experience.
- With a cooperative, interdisciplinary approach, strong oral and writing communication skills are required.
- Knowledge and expertise in one’s particular discipline are required; higher-level knowledge and abilities are still required.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the organization, its processes, and its consumers.
- Using normal techniques, examines potential solutions.
- Responds to non-standard requests from internal and/or external customers; investigates with assistance from others as needed
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Nike Job is available on Nike Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-