Morgan Stanley Careers (Job News): Morgan Stanley in India is providing a Python Developer Job to various candidates. It is one of the best job opportunities available to candidates in India.
About Morgan Stanley in India (Job News):-
Morgan Stanley is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building.
The firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals, with offices in more than 42 countries and over 60,000 employees. Morgan Stanley was ranked No. 67 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest corporations in the United States by total revenue in 2018.
On September 16, 1935, the original Morgan Stanley was founded by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry Sturgis Morgan (grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley, and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years hands on python development experience, other language experience is a plus.
- The python experience should be in large scale backend development. It?s not an option if the candidate only has web based experience or only use python as the glue script.
- The experience should be not only business code but also automation testing.
- Ability to learn quickly in a new area
- Passionate of digging into the root cause of the problem.
- Familiar with industrial standard CI/CD tools, such as git, jenkins, jira, etc.
- Agile work experience is required
- Basic Linux experience is required
- Knowledge to SDLC concept / tooling is a plus.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Morgan Stanley Job is available on Morgan Stanley Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-