Morgan Stanley Careers (Job News): Morgan Stanley in India is providing a Java / Scala – Application Development Job to various candidates. It is one of the best job opportunities available to candidates in India.
About Morgan Stanley in India (Job News):-
Morgan Stanley is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building.
The firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals, with offices in more than 42 countries and over 60,000 employees. Morgan Stanley was ranked No. 67 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest corporations in the United States by total revenue in 2018.
On September 16, 1935, the original Morgan Stanley was founded by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry Sturgis Morgan (grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley, and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 6 years of experience with object-oriented software development
- Experience with Core Java J2SE, Spring, JUnit, JMS
- Solid RDBMS and SQL knowledge
- Understanding of message based architectures
- Familiarity with XML or other mark-up languages
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills
- A generalist with demonstrated abilities in specific areas and a strong ability to deliver reliably.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Morgan Stanley Job is available on Morgan Stanley Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-