Job with Facebook (Job News): Facebook in India is providing a Job as a Recruiter to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as a recruiter available to candidates in India.
About Facebook (Job News):-
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California. It is the flagship service of the organisation of the same name, Facebook, Inc.
It was created by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, all Harvard College classmates and roommates. The name is derived from the face book directories that are often distributed to American university students.
Users can share text, images, and multimedia with other users who have agreed to be their “friends,” or with someone with a different privacy setting. As of December 2020, Facebook had 2.8 billion monthly active users, according to the company. Facebook was the most popular smartphone app in the world in the 2010s.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Design and implement tailored full-cycle staffing plans in collaboration with hiring managers to obtain the best potential results.
- Using creative sourcing tactics, find and engage unique and/or passive candidates, liaising with our sourcers as needed.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with client groups and recruitment teams, as well as major initiatives and projects, to continuously enhance and scale our recruiting processes and results.
- Maintain data integrity and pipeline activity on a regular basis, and disseminate data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Internally, develop and maintain meaningful relationships with senior management and important cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, and HR teams)
- Collaborate with other members of the recruiting team on projects and/or hiring needs that may arise in other areas.
- Use and manage data reports and performance metrics to help you make improvements when they’re needed.
- 8+ years of relevant recruiting experience working for a search firm or in-house.
- Ability to consult with, influence, and manage a diverse group of people
- Experience with sophisticated pay packages as well as standard HR needs for recruiting
- Self-starter who can work efficiently in a fast-paced atmosphere and autonomously handle ambiguity
- Ability to prioritise competing requests and pay close attention to details
- Problem-solving, data analytics, and reporting abilities are essential.
- It is necessary to have prior experience recruiting for key business or corporate roles (Legal, Policy, Communications, etc.).
- It’s critical to hire people with India and Asian market experience.
- Working with or in support of a diverse community is a plus.
- This Job with Facebook is available on Facebook Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-