Job with Facebook (Job News): Facebook in India is providing a Client Solutions Manager, Brand Marketing Job to various candidates. It is one of the best Job opportunities available to candidates in India.
About Facebook (Job News):-
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California. It is the flagship service of the organisation of the same name, Facebook, Inc.
It was created by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, all Harvard College classmates and roommates. The name is derived from the face book directories that are often distributed to American university students.
Users can share text, images, and multimedia with other users who have agreed to be their “friends,” or with someone with a different privacy setting. As of December 2020, Facebook had 2.8 billion monthly active users, according to the company. Facebook was the most popular smartphone app in the world in the 2010s.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Work with brands to understand their business objectives and develop Facebook strategy in partnership with the Client Partner, which will constitute building on insights, crafting media plans, page strategy, creative and measurement recommendations
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, FMCG, and accompanying Facebook solutions
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key influencer in shaping product roadmaps, platform strategy and overall Facebook narrative
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, to develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Marketing Solutions Expert: Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers
- Manage advertiser page education, questions and related issues in order to build a strong foundation for client’s Facebook presence
- Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement :Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimization and real time targeting recommendations)
- 6+ years in a fast-paced startup, ideally CPG industry/MNC and/or online advertising environment
- Understanding of online and traditional advertising
- Knowledge of industry norms on media measurement
- Critical thinking, analytical and technical skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence, and the ability to arrive at solutions in a structured manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage cross functional partnership as well as client relationships in complex and rapidly evolving environment
- This Job with Facebook is available on Facebook Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-