Job in Flipkart Bangalore (Job News): Flipkart Internet Private Limited is providing a Business Analyst Job to graduates of different areas. It is one of the best Business Analyst Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Job News):-
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Flipkart, launched in 2007, has allowed millions of Indian buyers, sellers, merchants, and small businesses to participate in the country’s e-commerce revolution.
With over 200 million registered customers and over 150 million items spanning 120+ categories, Flipkart is the largest online retailer in the world. Flipkart India is known for pioneering customer-centric technologies like Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI, and quick returns, making online shopping more available and affordable for millions of Indians.
Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to build a progressive work environment that promotes work-life balance and encourages inclusion and creativity. Flipkart is the perfect place to start and develop your career, having been called one of LinkedIn’s “Top Companies to Work For in 2019,” one of Avtar’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and one of Dare2Compete’s “Top 3 Most Attractive New-Age Recruiters.”
Roles & Responsibility- Business Analyst Job:-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Identify, classify, gather, and track key business metrics for products or business processes in collaboration with internal Flipkart teams.
- To conduct a business analysis, gather data, and create reports, dashboards, and metrics to track performance.
- Execute quantitative analysis that converts data into useful information.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and persuade them to make data-driven decisions.
Qualifications – Business Analyst Job (Job in Flipkart Bangalore):-
Educational/ Work ex:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 1+ Years of related work experience
- Ability to translate organized and unstructured problems into a framework for analysis
- To solve a problem, the ability to experiment with different analytical techniques is required.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, should be exceptional.
- Ability to plan and execute deliverables independently
- Multitasking skills and the ability to work on a variety of projects
- Excellent command of SQL, Excel, and other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of statistical modelling and statistical software such as R, Python, Spark, SAS, or SPSS is required.
- Working experience with BI tools is advantageous (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
Skills Required – Business Analyst Job (Job Vacancy at Flipkart):-
Location – Business Analyst Job (Job in Flipkart Bangalore):-
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
How to Register for this Job?
This Business Analyst Job Vacancy at Flipkart is available on Flipkart India Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-