Job Vacancy at Flipkart (Job News): Flipkart in India is providing a Job as an Assistant Manager Job to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as an Assistant Manager available to candidates in India.
About Flipkart (Job News):-
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Flipkart, launched in 2007, has allowed millions of Indian buyers, sellers, merchants, and small businesses to participate in the country’s e-commerce revolution.
With over 200 million registered customers and over 150 million items spanning 120+ categories, Flipkart is the largest online retailer in the world. Flipkart India is known for pioneering customer-centric technologies like Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI, and quick returns, making online shopping more available and affordable for millions of Indians.
Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to build a progressive work environment that promotes work-life balance and encourages inclusion and creativity. Flipkart is the perfect place to start and develop your career, having been called one of LinkedIn’s “Top Companies to Work For in 2019,” one of Avtar’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and one of Dare2Compete’s “Top 3 Most Attractive New-Age Recruiters.”
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Establish and develop customer relationships in order to have a better understanding of their requirements and business priorities.
- Maintain existing affiliates and recruit new ones by providing outstanding customer service.
- As needed, handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other relevant tasks.
- Work with multiple teams to respond to affiliate needs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adopt an affiliate marketing strategy including email communications, sales visibility.
- Increase revenue targets by recommending process changes.
- Research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds, and emails are all good ways to find new customers.
- To increase revenue, set marketing and sales targets.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all affiliates on a daily basis.
- Develop business ideas to boost your affiliate program’s performance.
- Keep up with affiliate marketing trends and look for new chances.
- Inform new and existing affiliates about upcoming promotions and chances for optimization.
- Manage the entire affiliate payment procedure, from communication of the validation number to ultimate payment.
- MS Excel/ PowerPoint
- Great communication skill
- Experience in Marketing Tools- Adobe Omniture, Freshdesk, Affiliate Panel etc.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Job Vacancy at Flipkart is available on Flipkart Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-