Job in World Bank (Job News): World Bank in India is providing a Job as a Leadership Development to the various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as Leadership Development available to candidates in India.
About World Bank in India (Job News):-
The World Bank Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP) is a two-year leadership development programme that begins at the beginning of a five-year work contract with the World Bank, IFC, or MIGA. Young Professionals (YPs) begin the programme in Washington, DC, where they receive intense training—on-the-job and in the classroom—on leadership and development operations across institutions, as well as how to discover chances for advancement
Program Features :-
- Professional Background : YPs are full-time workers who contribute significantly to the work programme of their particular units while also developing networks and knowledge across the Bank Group through the YPP. They frequently join field missions, where they work on the front lines of WBG operations, learning important parts of our work and connecting directly with our customers.
- Leadership Training : YPs gain the underlying knowledge to contribute to our business and the leadership competencies through the WBG YPP curriculum. Workshops on leadership and professional development, as well as networking, mentorship, and discussions with WBG leadership, are among the activities.
- WBG Policies, Products, and Operations Training : YPs receive extensive training on the World Bank, IFC, and MIGA policies, goods, and operations. This component of the WBG YPP curriculum guarantees that YPs understand how to operationalize collaborative WBG solutions to development challenges, as well as how to retain and apply that knowledge over time.
- Mentoring & Coaching : On a peer and departmental level, YPs are allocated many mentors. Throughout the YP experience and beyond, mentors can offer assistance on a variety of areas, from settling into Washington, DC to exploring job prospects.
- Networking Events : In addition to the program orientation and graduation ceremonies, the WBG YPP office organizes regular events for YPs to stay in touch with program alumni, stakeholders and broader WBG staff.
- Applicants for the WBG YPP must have been born on or after October 1, 1989.
- You must hold a master’s or doctoral degree.
- Become an expert in a field related to the YPP Business Areas.
- Show that you have relevant professional experience or that you are continuing your education at the PhD level.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy aims to hire the best people from all over the world, with a preference for nationals of WBG member nations or countries where the Bank operates.
Skills & Experience:-
- Demonstrate a dedication to international development and a desire to help others.
- Have excellent academic credentials
- Demonstrate outstanding client involvement, communication, and team leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current industry developments.
- Working in emerging markets or developing countries is a plus.
- Full command of at least one of the official WBG languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish are some of the languages spoken throughout the world.
Qualifications for a graduate degree include:
- Placement at the World Bank: By July 15, 2021, you must have earned a suitable master’s degree or a PhD by September 2022. Study areas should be linked to a World Bank Business Area.
- Complete a relevant graduate degree before September 12, 2022 for IFC and MIGA placement. A Master’s of Business Administration (or equivalent), Economics, Finance, International Relations, Science, and Engineering are examples of fields of study that are relevant to an IFC or MIGA Business Area.
Qualifications for professional experience:
- Demonstrate 3+ years of relevant experience, or the equivalent in further doctoral studies, for World Bank placement.
- For placement with the IFC and MIGA: 4+ years of relevant experience in finance, political risk insurance and credit enhancement, project/program development, economic development, and/or consultancy is required. Certifications such as the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- This World Bank Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP) Job is available on the Career Portal of World Bank. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-