Job in Unilever (Job News): Unilever in India is providing a Job as Assistant Manager to graduates of different areas. It is one of the best Jobs as an Assistant Manager available to candidates in India.
About Unilever (Job News):-
Unilever plc, based in London, England, is a British multinational consumer goods corporation. Meat, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream, tea, cleaning agents, coffee, pet food, bottled water, toothpaste, chewing gum, frozen pizza, pregnancy tests, juice, margarine (Upfield), beauty products, personal care, breakfast cereals, pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products are among the products produced by Unilever.
Unilever is the world’s biggest soap manufacturer. Unilever goods are marketed in more than 190 countries. Unilever owns over 400 brands and produced 53.7 billion euros in revenue in 2017. On September 2, 1929, the Dutch margarine manufacturer Margarine Unie and the British soapmaker Lever Brothers merged to form Unilever.
During the second half of the twentieth century, the company diversified from being a manufacturer of oils and fats products and extended its activities globally.
Roles & Responsibility- Job as Assistant Manager:-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- To identify goals, update progress, and monitor outcomes, organise and communicate with project teams.
- Across all digital and data workstreams, operationalize and track the overall roadmap, milestones, and comprehensive implementation plan Coordination of data cleansing around the globe, reporting and data processing, uploading data, changing frames, and requesting changes, among other things and Superuser of BI news.
- Support the system’s overall roadmap.
- Understand the basics of HPC’s policy on HC METs and products used in our categories.
- Cross-category users can use the SPOC to communicate with HC METs.
- Support the team’s data, details, and knowledge management.
- Identify areas for quality improvement.
- Build reports/presentations to support conclusions and recommendations by manipulating, analysing, and interpreting data.
- Maintain close contact with the global and regional network of Digital Practitioners; schedule and organise monthly evaluations, gather agendas, coordinate information, circulate and follow up on activities.
- Facilitate digital adoption by being an early adopter of new tools and using input from other early adopters to make the required improvements that lower the barrier to entry for others.
- In accordance with the overall transformation strategy, coordinate and facilitate the introduction and deployment of digital technologies and capabilities in HC R&D.
Skills and Experience- Job as Assistant Manager (Job in Unilever):-
- Chemistry graduate with 6+ years of experience
- A desire to learn and an aptitude for working with digital technologies and capabilities.
- Working experience in an R&D environment with digital capabilities or equipment.
- Ability to schedule and organise their own time, as shown by consistent examples of independent work, including end-to-end workstreams and small projects.
- Skills in data modelling, visualisation, and analysis, with an emphasis on massive, complex data sets.
- Evidence of new ways of functioning, including change management, being adopted.
- The ability to function efficiently in a multi-team environment. This is especially important because success is dependent on close cooperation with Project Leaders, practitioners, and professional experts from other groups and across geographies.
- The ability to present and interact with both business and technical audiences in a persuasive, accessible, and successful manner.
- Evidence of collaboration with third-party vendors.
Location – Job as Assistant Manager (Job in Unilever):-
- Maharashtra, India
How to Register for this Job?
This Job with Unilever is available on Unilever Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-