Job in Samsung (Job News): Samsung Electronics is providing a Product Analyst Job to graduates of different areas. It is one of the best Product Analyst Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Samsung Electronics (Job News):-
Samsung Electronics is a global technology pioneer, creating new opportunities for people all over the world. With our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, laptops, digital appliances, and network systems, as well as the entire semiconductor industry, through relentless innovation and exploration.
Samsung is also a pioneer in the Internet of Things, as shown by our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives, among others. Samsung Electronics has developed into one of the world’s leading technology companies and has been known as one of the top global brands since its founding in 1969.
Roles & Responsibility- Product Analyst Analyst Job:-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- To drive market results, transform raw data into actionable insights, identify key patterns and opportunities, and present the findings in a clear, convincing manner.
- Create and manage computer structures and databases, including correcting coding errors and other data-related issues.
- Data mining from a variety of sources and probably reorganising it in a format that can be read by both humans and machines
- Using relevant data to create reports that accurately convey trends, patterns, and forecasts.
- Working with PMs and Engineers to identify opportunities for progress based on data and perform preliminary and exploratory research on roadmap products.
- To make smart, data-driven decisions, provide quantitative analysis and strategic insights.
- Software creation for ad-hoc reports, dashboards, initiatives, and process automation using various APIs
Required Skills and Experience – Product Analyst Job (Job in Samsung):-
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5+ years of related data analyst job experience
- Knowledge of statistics would be beneficial.
- Strong SQL skills, including the ability to query and analyse data from a variety of sources.
- Full command of at least one programming language (Python, Scala, etc. ), as well as a strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Experience analysing and manipulating data in a variety of formats, including plain text and binary, output streams, SQL databases, and Big Data warehouses like HDFS/S3, Kafka, and others.
- End-user experience with Linux servers, including starting jobs, scheduling, tracking performance, and so on…
- Extraction, transformation, and monitoring of data using a variety of low-level and high-level tools
- Experience with a source control system, preferably git.
- Getting hands-on experience creating data visualisations, presenting, and debating findings
- The ability to condense complicated topics and data into entertaining and easy-to-understand posts.
- AWS and associated facilities experience (e.g. Athena, Lambda, Airflow, EC2)
- Expertise in a number of SQL dialects (Postgres, Redshift, etc)
- Microsoft Excel prowess is a must.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and address problems in a timely manner has been demonstrated.
- Act independently, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
Location – Product Analyst Job (Job in Samsung):-
- Bangalore, India
How to Register for this Job?
This Product Analyst Job in Samsung is available on Samsung India Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-