Job in PwC (Job News): PwC in India is providing a Job as an Accounting System Manager to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as an Accounting System Manager available to candidates in India.
About PricewaterhouseCoopers (Job News):-
Under the PwC brand, PricewaterhouseCoopers is a global professional services network of companies that act as alliances. PwC is among the Big Four accounting companies, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, and is the world’s second-largest professional services network.
In 1998, two accounting companies, Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse, merged to form the company that exists today. PwC is the fifth-largest privately owned corporation in the United States by 2020.
PwC companies employ 276,000 employees in 157 countries and 742 places. In the financial year 2019, the company’s global sales reached $42.4 billion, with $17.4 billion emerging from its Assurance practice, $10.7 billion from its Tax and Legal practice, and $14.4 billion from its Advisory practice.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Experiment with new abilities outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to remedy any difficulties that are interfering with the team’s ability to function properly.
- Others can be coached, their abilities recognized, and they are encouraged to take charge of their own personal growth.
- Analyze complicated ideas or proposals and come up with a set of actionable recommendations.
- To produce ideas and recommendations, use a variety of sources of information, including broader stakeholder perspectives.
- Work that isn’t up to par or doesn’t meet the firm’s or client’s expectations should be addressed.
- Use data and insights to help you reach conclusions and make decisions.
- Form an opinion on major global developments and how they affect clients.
- Manage a range of points of view in order to reach an agreement and achieve a win-win situation for all involved.
- Complicated statements should be simplified by highlighting and summarizing crucial topics.
- Maintain the firm’s code of ethics and conduct.
- Bangalore, India
- This Manager Job in PwC is available on PwC Career Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-