Job in PhonePe (Job News): PhonePe Private Limited is providing a Job as an Operations Analyst to various candidates. It is one of the best Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About PhonePe Private Limited (Job News):-
PhonePe is an Indian digital wallet platform and online payment service based in Bangalore. Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer established PhonePe in December 2015. In August 2016, the PhonePe app, which is based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), went live.
PhonePe is available in more than 11 Indian languages. Users can use PhonePe to send and receive money, recharge cell phones, DTH, data cards, pay bills, invest in tax-saving funds, liquid funds, buy insurance, mutual funds, and gold.
The Reserve Bank of India has granted PhonePe permission to issue and operate a Semi-Closed Prepaid Payment System. Its vision to build a large, scalable & open transaction ecosystem that creates the maximum positive impact for all stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsibilities include dealing with external and internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
- Capable of defining and implementing the Process for the areas under your control
- Should have a thorough understanding of the requirements gathering process before launching any campaigns or offers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all PhonePe products and features.
- Conduct/participate in calibration sessions and help ensure alignment across all team members
- Strongly focused on execution
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Insurance Benefits: Medical insurance, critical illness insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance are some of the types of insurance available.
- Wellness Program: Onsite Medical Center, Employee Assistance Program, and Emergency Support System
- Parental Support: Adoption Assistance Program, Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits: Benefits for relocating, Transfer Support Policy, and Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits: Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, and Leave Encashment are all examples of employee PF contributions.
Other Benefits: Salary Advance Policy, Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements
- Have previously worked on the planning and execution of a campaign need
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise and coordinate different projects
- Love working with data; can see trends and variances, and develop actionable insights and strategies.
- Outstanding dedication to the client experience and business operations
- Should have a well-developed ability to accept change in a consistent manner and an appropriate sense of urgency.
- A bachelor’s degree (BCA, B.E. / B.Tech is preferred), although similar experience can be considered.
- Exceptional communication abilities
- A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in the operations/payments area is required.
- Strong organisational and stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- System knowledge, commonly used software applications, and process workflows/standard work templates are all things you should be familiar with.
- Should have sound knowledge of SQL
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Operations Analyst Job in PhonePe is available on PhonePe Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-