Job in Philips (Job News): Philips in India is providing a Job as an Operations Analyst to candidates. It is one of the best Job openings available to candidates in India.
About Philips India Limited (Job News):-
Philips is a leading global healthcare technology company whose goal is to improve life of people through meaningful innovation around the world. It used to be one of the biggest electronics companies in the world. Personal Health, Connected Care, and Diagnosis & Treatment are the three primary divisions of Philips.
Philips began operations in India in 1930 with the establishment of Philips Electrical Co. (India) Pvt Ltd in Kolkata. In 1938, it established the first lamp-making factory in India.
Philips was ranked 12th among India’s most trusted brands in 2014, according to the Brand Confidence Survey. Philips launched mobile ICUs in 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to assist clinicians in meeting the increasing demand for ICU beds.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Handles service operations performance monitoring and analysis, as well as identifying performance patterns and issues affecting delivery and performance.
- Accurately documents the analysis in order to ensure that the findings can be turned into action plans that can be implemented to improve performance.
- Promotes everyday management activities, uses problem-solving strategies, and looks for continual improvement opportunities.
- Plan for the planned implementation, then monitor and manage the agreed-upon performance action until the service operations action plan is completed.
- Customer escalations, complaints (safety / non-safety related), and comments are handled according to established procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Customer first attitude
- Excellent written communication and documentations skills
- Excellent computer, PC and internet skills
- Investigates errors and problems; perform root cause analysis in effort to provide permanent resolutions.
- Analytics and collection of factual data.
- Work collaboratively, sharing knowledge and experience
- Fluent English required in addition to the local language.
- Other language skills desirable
- Certified in Excel or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent PC skills (e.g. experience with Microsoft Windows and Office software applications, excellent skills in Excel)
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Operations Analyst Job in Philips is available on Philips Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-