Job in P&G (Job News): Procter & Gamble Health Limited in India is providing a Job as a HR Business Partner to the MBA graduates. It is one of the best Jobs as a HR Business Partner available to candidates in India.
About Procter and Gamble Health Limited (Job News):-
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American worldwide consumer goods company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. William Procter and James Gamble started the company in 1837.
It operates in a vast range of personal health/consumer health, as well as personal care and hygiene products; these products are divided into several categories, including Beauty, Pampering, Medical Care, Fabric & Residential Care, and Child, Feminine, & Family Care.
Pringles’ product portfolio included meals, snacks, and drinks until it was sold to Kellogg’s. Fortune magazine placed P&G 15th on its board of “Global Top Companies for Leaders” and listed the firm first on its scale of “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
21 of P&G’s brands had net annual sales of more than a billion dollars as of 2015. The majority of these brands, such as Bounty, Crest, Always, and Tide, are global brands that can be found on several continents. North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand are all served by P&G.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- HR initiatives are strategically aligned to specific business goals, such as organisation evaluation and design, team performance, people challenges, and trends that contribute to the company’s growth and competitiveness
- Building a culture of trust, employee engagement, creativity, leadership effectiveness, and workforce productivity is required.
- Coaches and develops leaders to deliver people management competencies, gives organisational insights to make the best decisions, and reduces operational risk while improving business and HR process/ER compliance
- Partners with practices and HR shared services to develop and implement effective, business-oriented solutions that address unique business and Line Leader issues.
- 3+ years of post-MBA experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources is required as a prerequisite
- I enjoy evaluating and solving problems in order to come up with innovative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and follow through on your promises.
- Working in a multicultural and diversified atmosphere is a dream come true for me.
- Possess the capacity to learn on the job in a friendly setting.
- Interpersonal abilities that allow you to persuade, influence, and adapt your communication approach to different situations and people.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Job in P&G is available on P&G Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-