Job in Myntra (Job News): Myntra in India is providing a Job as a Software Engineer to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as a Software Engineer to candidates in India.
About Myntra (Job News):-
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce corporation based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The business began in 2007 with the aim of selling personalised gifts. Flipkart acquired Myntra in May 2014.
Myntra was formed by Mukesh Bansal, Ashutosh Lawania, and Vineet Saxena to sell personalised gifts on demand. In its early years, it primarily worked on a B2B (business-to-business) model.
Customers can have personalized T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and other items on the website between 2007 and 2010. Myntra later moved away from personalisation and started selling fashion and lifestyle items.
Flipkart bought Myntra for 2,000 crores (US$280 million) in a transaction that closed in 2014. Two major common shareholders, Tiger Global and Accel Partners, were influential in the acquisition. Myntra is a fully self-contained system. Under Flipkart’s ownership, Myntra continues to run as a separate brand, concentrating on “fashion-conscious” customers.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Create a front end for the portal and alternate channels that is maintainable, scalable, efficient, and modular.
- Create a user interface for a business-critical consumer-facing e-commerce portal.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team and collaborate with peers throughout the SDLC.
- Coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews, among other things, should be followed.
- Keep track of release cycles and stick to deadlines.
- By using innovation as an example, you can set a good example for others to follow.
- 1- 2 years of front-end development experience for large-scale web-based consumer products
- hands-on developer that wants to make a difference on my own.
- An in-depth expertise of mobile platforms and browsers is required. Strong CS and HTTP foundations
- UI architecture, component/framework design experience and knowledge
- Excellent HTML5 CSS3 programming skills, including JS web browser APIs
- Background in Node.js is required, and experience with React.js is preferred.
- Ability to build code that is cross-browser and cross-client compatible
- Exposure to social media and mobile-based interfaces
- From a consumer standpoint, a good understanding of backend systems such as web services and APIs is required.
- It is desirable to have experience setting up distributed systems and designing serverless apps.
- M Tech/MS in Computer Science or B Tech/BE in Computer Science
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Job in Myntra is available on Myntra Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-