Job in Myntra (Job News): Myntra in India is providing a Job as a Senior Manager- Accounts Payable (Non- Trade) to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as a Senior Manager- Accounts Payable available to candidates in India.
About Myntra (Job News):-
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce corporation based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The business began in 2007 with the aim of selling personalised gifts. Flipkart acquired Myntra in May 2014.
Myntra was formed by Mukesh Bansal, Ashutosh Lawania, and Vineet Saxena to sell personalised gifts on demand. In its early years, it primarily worked on a B2B (business-to-business) model.
Customers can have personalized T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and other items on the website between 2007 and 2010. Myntra later moved away from personalisation and started selling fashion and lifestyle items.
Flipkart bought Myntra for 2,000 crores (US$280 million) in a transaction that closed in 2014. Two major common shareholders, Tiger Global and Accel Partners, were influential in the acquisition. Myntra is a fully self-contained system. Under Flipkart’s ownership, Myntra continues to run as a separate brand, concentrating on “fashion-conscious” customers.
Roles & Responsibility- Job as Senior Manager- Accounts Payable:-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- For offline company functions, manage accounting and bookkeeping of all financial transactions.
- Organize monthly budget provisions.
- Keeping in touch with different stakeholders during the month and at the end of the year to assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- Closure and analysis of month-end / quarter-end reporting in an effective manner.
- Conducting quarterly and statutory audits, as well as helping with other auditing needs.
- MIS Reporting on a Monthly Basis
- Creating and sharing ad hoc reports.
- Handle all other offline business enforcement criteria.
- To monitor financial indicators, generate reporting dashboards.
- Drive process automation thus reducing the number of manual processes and controls.
- Work on a concrete action plan / remediation in the event that any weaknesses in the existing processes are found (either process execution or process design)
Qualifications and Experience- Job as Senior Manager- Accounts Payable:-
- 5+ years of practice as a Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance
- Having experience of getting an audit done for a Big 4 firm.
- Candidates with experience of managing the overall accounting and reporting function is a plus.
- Candidates with a background in offline retail are favoured.
Location – Job as Senior Manager- Accounts Payable (Job in Myntra):-
How to Register for this Job?
This Job in Myntra is available on Myntra Career Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-