Job in Myntra (Job News): Myntra in India is providing a Job as an Associate- Finance to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as an Associate- Finance available to candidates in India.
About Myntra (Job News):-
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce corporation based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The business began in 2007 with the aim of selling personalised gifts. Flipkart acquired Myntra in May 2014.
Myntra was formed by Mukesh Bansal, Ashutosh Lawania, and Vineet Saxena to sell personalised gifts on demand. In its early years, it primarily worked on a B2B (business-to-business) model.
Customers can have personalized T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and other items on the website between 2007 and 2010. Myntra later moved away from personalisation and started selling fashion and lifestyle items.
Flipkart bought Myntra for 2,000 crores (US$280 million) in a transaction that closed in 2014. Two major common shareholders, Tiger Global and Accel Partners, were influential in the acquisition. Myntra is a fully self-contained system. Under Flipkart’s ownership, Myntra continues to run as a separate brand, concentrating on “fashion-conscious” customers.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- To complete the sales report with payable and debit values, as well as to ensure that the calculations are error-free and that the margins are correct.
- Attending to vendor inquiries and resolving them in a timely manner, as well as credit note follow-ups
- To ensure timely performance, coordination and well-articulated communication with Counterparts are needed
- For issue resolution, cross-functional collaboration with Accounts, Category, Purchase Order Team, and Commercial is needed
- Analytical capacity to examine financial/accounting data and identify meaningful pattern, trends and perception
- Creating and exchanging monthly/weekly MIS reports with respective teams
- Communicate with business partners and obtain confirmations on debit notes for disc sharing, according to the Times of India.
- Prepare a payment report focused on monthly sales, as well as process payments for SOR/SJIT partners.
- In compliance with corporate policy and agreed accounting standards, keep all files and documents up to date and reliable.
- Should have a B.Com/M.Com/MBA Finance degree with a retail or e-commerce background and at least 2-3 years of experience in an Accounts Payable position.
- Good accountancy knowledge
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, and problem-solving capabilities with a keen eye for information
- Excel is preferred in MS Office.
- This Job in Myntra is available on Myntra Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-