Job in Microsoft (Job News): Microsoft in India is providing a Job as a senior product planner to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as a senior product planner available to candidates in India.
About Microsoft Corporation (Job News):-
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
It ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. It was also the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2016 and is considered to be one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry.
Microsoft India Private Limited, headquartered in Hyderabad, is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation. The company entered the Indian market in 1990. Microsoft India currently has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune.
- Passionate leader with a humble and personable demeanour, with the capacity to sympathise with all consumers, internal and external
- 10+ years of experience driving/conducting product development or research in the technology business, with front-end customer engagements
- It is necessary to have prior experience dealing directly and independently with clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in management, science, research, or another comparable discipline is required.
- Proven track record of cooperating across disciplines (design, product managers, and engineering) to deliver tangible results with product teams and connecting them through metrics on consumer and business impact.
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills are required, as well as the ability to address and engage large groups of people at events and seminars. Presentations to the executive level are a strength
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to navigate across organisations to get things done, as well as figuring out smart and lateral solutions to problems.
- When travel restrictions are removed, the ability to travel abroad to learn empathy for customers’ needs and cultures in India and other global markets would be crucial (although owing to novel covid circumstance, we at Microsoft put safety first and travel will not be required in the near future). You must have a valid passport, and post-covid travel is a must, so please take this into consideration.
- A strong desire to keep up with business news, future technologies, and start-ups
- Obtaining exposure through the publication of white papers on customers, technology, and business trends
- A deep understanding of agile product development, research methodologies, their benefits and drawbacks, and implementation at various stages of product development is a plus.
- Experience in inferential statistics, analytics, and metrics in quantitative research for customer/market intelligence.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- You prioritized the demands of customers and the requirements of the Microsoft product team over your own aspirations, opting to be guided by them in making the best decisions and choices
- As part of CDi, you independently lead a B2B customer research programme, collaborating closely with stakeholders across product triads (a team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers) in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- You are in charge of shaping and driving the B2B programme with the proper decisions, as well as identifying any additional scaling requirements via programme strategy/design and operational models for excellence
- You lead and manage connections and engagements with a group of external customers on behalf of Microsoft India development teams.
- You discover and onboard new B2B customers (Enterprises, Education, and Businesses) across the program’s selected geographies based on business needs, and you maintain their relationships to drive engagements.
- You manage internal product group stakeholders’ connections and engagements to ensure that their research needs are satisfied with the appropriate direction and enablement.
- You promote the programme both internally and externally in order to increase awareness and enrollment.
- You organize and run events such as roadmap meetings, customer roundtables, and lengthy customer codesign sprints.
- In your individual role or in collaboration with product teams, you lead select key and identified horizontal customer intelligence projects.
- Healthcare that is at the forefront of the industry
- Investing and saving
- Giving back to the community
- Resources for education
- Maternity and paternity leave are two types of parental leave.
- Networking and connection opportunities
- Product and service discounts
- Ample vacation time
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- This Job in Microsoft is available on Microsoft Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-