Job in Microsoft (Job News): Microsoft is providing a Job as a Post-doctoral researchers to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as a Researcher available to candidates in India.
About Microsoft Corporation (Job News):-
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
It ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. It was also the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2016 and is considered to be one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry.
Microsoft India Private Limited, headquartered in Hyderabad, is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation. The company entered the Indian market in 1990. Microsoft India currently has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Demonstrate innovative work in their field as evidenced by high quality publications, and a track record for innovation.
- Collaborate effectively with other researchers and product development teams.
- Spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India.
- During their tenure, each postdoctoral researcher will receive ongoing guidance and mentoring from an experienced researcher at Microsoft Research.
- Candidates should have a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Most applicants are recent PhD graduates.
- Applicants should have high quality publications, and a good record of innovation and research.
- Candidates must also be able to collaborate effectively with other researchers and product development teams.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Post Doc Researcher Job in Microsoft is available on Microsoft Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-