Job in McKinsey (Job News): McKinsey & Co. is providing a Job as Business Analyst to graduates of different areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a Business Analyst available to candidates in India.
About McKinsey and Company (Job News):-
McKinsey & Company is an American worldwide management consulting firm, founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises companies, governments, and other organizations on strategic management.
Under the leadership of Marvin Bower, McKinsey expanded into Europe during the 1940s and 1950s. In the 1960s, McKinsey’s Fred Gluck, along with Bruce Henderson of Boston Consulting Group, Bill Bain of Bain & Company, and Michael Porter of Harvard Business School, changed the corporate culture.
McKinsey is the oldest and biggest of the “Big Three” management consultancies (MBB).
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or 1–3 years of professional experience after completing your bachelor’s degree
- Analytical abilities demonstrated
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving abilities that are second to none
- Ability to collaborate well with employees at all levels of a company
- Availability to travel
- Academic achievements that are exceptional
- Leadership experience in the workplace and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to operate cooperatively in a group setting
- Ability to successfully convey complex ideas in English and the local office language, both vocally and in writing (s)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Assist the world’s greatest organizations – in the business, public, and social sectors – in solving their most difficult problems by working on the greatest teams.
- Collaborate with a wide range of expertise, including data scientists, researchers, and software and app designers.
- Acquiring and analysing data, generating and expressing recommendations, and proposing and testing hypotheses
- New Delhi
- This Job in McKinsey is available on McKinsey Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-