Job in Lenovo (Job News): Lenovo in India is providing a Job as a Software Engineer to graduates of computer science. It is one of the best Jobs as a Software Engineer available to candidates in India.
About Lenovo (Job News):-
Lenovo Group Limited, or simply Lenovo, is a multinational technology corporation headquartered in China. It was established in Hong Kong and has global headquarters in Beijing, China, as well as operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, and a Singapore operational centre.
Personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions are designed, developed, manufactured, and sold by the company, which is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales as of January 2021.
Lenovo operates in more than 60 countries and sells its goods in more than 180. Lenovo NEC Holdings, a joint venture with NEC that manufactures personal computers for the Japanese market, has research centres in Beijing, Chengdu, Yamato (Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan), Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Morrisville (North Carolina, US).
Roles & Responsibility- Job as Software Engineer (Job in Lenovo):-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Angular & NodeJs technology stack is used to design, build, and maintain powerful, reusable, and stable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and glitches and come up with solutions to these issues.
- Create new products in partnership with other engineers.
- Develop existing products by making recommendations and putting them into effect.
- Coordination with other developers for the implementation and testing of cross-functional specifications.
- Resolve problems until they become a challenge to produce a high-quality product.
Experience and Skills- Job as Software Engineer (Job in Lenovo):-
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar area of software engineering, or equivalent practical experience is required.
- 3+ years of MEAN Stack development experience
- Experience with HTML5, Angular, and LESS/SASS for front-end development
- Experience with consumer web development for high-traffic, public-facing web applications
- It’s also a bonus if you’ve played with cloud technology before.
- 1+ years of Agile practise experience
- 2+ year of experience in one of the following: RDBMS, SQL, MySQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or DynamoDB.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps.
- Experience of AWS Cloud hosting solutions
- AWS/Azure Certificated would be extremely beneficial.
- Working knowledge of productivity methods such as continuous integration and JIRA, Confluence, GIT, and others.
- Serving as a Scrum Member in an Agile Scrum team Experience of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with the entire software development lifecycle
- must have worked with a multi-national team.
Location – Job as Software Engineer (Job in Lenovo):-
- Gurgaon, Haryana
How to Register for this Job?
This Job at Lenovo is available on Lenovo Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-