Job in Lenovo (Job News): Lenovo in India is providing a Job as an User Experience Specialist to candidates. It is one of the best User Experience Specialist Job openings available to candidates in India.
About Lenovo (Job News):-
Lenovo Group Limited, or simply Lenovo, is a multinational technology corporation headquartered in China. It was established in Hong Kong and has global headquarters in Beijing, China, as well as operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, and a Singapore operational centre.
Personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions are designed, developed, manufactured, and sold by the company, which is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales as of January 2021.
Lenovo operates in more than 60 countries and sells its goods in more than 180. Lenovo NEC Holdings, a joint venture with NEC that manufactures personal computers for the Japanese market, has research centres in Beijing, Chengdu, Yamato (Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan), Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Morrisville (North Carolina, US).
Skills and Experience:-
- At least two years of previous experience in an eCommerce environment. Prefer experience working on large eCommerce websites
- Understanding of effective web design, eCommerce and key User Experience principles
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment where innovation is expected
- Familiarity with A/B testing, understanding metrics and design thinking
- Thorough understanding of the importance of website performance and how UX influences it.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage many projects with different deadlines
- Experience with the agile methodology and with key agile tools like JIRA
- Experience with taking a project from conceptualization through delivery, including robust quality assurance testing, bug submission and deployment
- Ability to easily conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong self-initiative with the ability to identify areas of improvement with little direction
- Fine attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate end-results
- Strong Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills
- Excellent communication skills are crucial since this position will work with multiple cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with communicating/advocating for projects with executives
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work in a collaborative and energetic team environment
- Ability to drive adherence to deadlines with many different teams
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Define tactical user experience improvements leveraging input from customer feedback, onsite analytics, geography/business stakeholders and executives
- Establish a robust, fast process for tactical projects from conception to implementation phase
- Manage the coordination and implementation of tasks to roll-out site improvements with the global web production centers
- Establish a process to report out on implementation status for UX deliverables
- Participate in regular interlocks with cross-functional geography, business unit team members and executives to communicate progress on UX priorities and share best practices
- Assist in strategic projects as needed, in a variety of roles, including owning some smaller strategic projects
- Manage gap requirements for items missed or defined late in strategic requirement process
- Own UAT for owned projects as well as helping with other team projects as needed
- Own regression testing for owned site areas
- Work with team analysts to provide analytic/metrics updates on all owned projects
- Work with the Customer Experience team to define site improvements based on customer comments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Job in Lenovo is available on Lenovo Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-