Job in Lenovo (Job News): Lenovo in India is providing a Job as a Finance Manager to candidates. It is one of the best Job openings available to candidates in India.
About Lenovo (Job News):-
Lenovo Group Limited, or simply Lenovo, is a multinational technology corporation headquartered in China. It was established in Hong Kong and has global headquarters in Beijing, China, as well as operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, and a Singapore operational centre.
Personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions are designed, developed, manufactured, and sold by the company, which is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales as of January 2021.
Lenovo operates in more than 60 countries and sells its goods in more than 180. Lenovo NEC Holdings, a joint venture with NEC that manufactures personal computers for the Japanese market, has research centres in Beijing, Chengdu, Yamato (Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan), Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Morrisville (North Carolina, US).
Description & Requirements:-
1. Financial Analysis to Support Sales Decision
- Conduct long and short term financial analysis / planning to support business strategy and decision making
- Accurately translate business initiatives into business case by interlocking with Sales team, external customers and internal back-end teams
- Ensure established policies on pricing, sales rebate, sales incentive plan, channel inventory management and expense management are implemented
- Control sales and marketing expense; Ensure spending effectiveness and productivity
2. Financial Operations Support
- Liaison with other Finance functions including but not limited to Accounting, Tax, Credits / Receivables to deliver financial performance for business
- Support Sales Team communication with functions including Legal, Internal Audit, and Global Trade Compliance
- Support sales fulfillment with Global Supply Chain (GSC) and Sales / Product Operations Team in financial domain of plant / distribution center / channel inventory management, provision formulation and reconciliation according to sales plan
- Prepare presentations in support of board and stakeholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- To prepare and review the closing reports ( INE and Profit and Loss)
3. Financial Budget, Forecast, Business Case Formulation
- Support the leadership team for the annual financial budgeting exercise and subsequent budget updates
- In charge of monthly closing and forecasting exercise in collaboration with Sales team; Preparation of sales plan / business case on product / customer level
4. Reporting and Management Presentation
- Prepare regular and ah-hoc performance review of regional and corporate level
- Respond to queries from and provide heads-up to MBG, local entity and Lenovo Group Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure that all balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled on a regular (monthly or quarterly basis as determined).
- Gross Profit tracking (weekly and monthly)
- Identify areas for improving profits
- Financial Results of the business meeting the budget requirements
- Operations carried out as per the delegation & processes (zero deviations)
- Effective MIS, ROI analysis to drive business decisions
Qualification & Experience:-
- University graduate in the domain of Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related discipline; An MBA degree is an advantage but not mandatory
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in MNC in the domain of high-tech / FMCG industry.
- Passionate about technology and innovation; Basic understanding over Indian smartphone market is required
- Experience with sales planning, pricing analysis, and creating business cases.
- Knowledge on Indian duty / tax regulations and trade compliance fundamentals
- Possess strong business acumen and the ability to identify business drivers behind financial numbers
- Ability to take charge, prioritize, stay organized, and pay attention to details while working in a fastpaced environment.
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Gurgoan – Haryana – India
- This Job in Lenovo is available on Lenovo Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-