Job in Lenovo (Job News): Lenovo in India is providing a Job as a Digital Marketing Specialist to various candidates. It is one of the best Job openings available to candidates in India.
About Lenovo (Job News):-
Lenovo Group Limited, or simply Lenovo, is a multinational technology corporation headquartered in China. It was established in Hong Kong and has global headquarters in Beijing, China, as well as operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, and a Singapore operational centre.
Personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, supercomputers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions are designed, developed, manufactured, and sold by the company, which is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales as of January 2021.
Lenovo operates in more than 60 countries and sells its goods in more than 180. Lenovo NEC Holdings, a joint venture with NEC that manufactures personal computers for the Japanese market, has research centres in Beijing, Chengdu, Yamato (Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan), Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Morrisville (North Carolina, US).
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Provide significant insights into our Web and other Paid and Owned digital platforms by working closely with the various Digital Leads.
- With a thorough understanding of SEO and other areas of digital marketing, the candidate should be a quick learner who is eager to share insights and trends with cross-functional partners across several geographies.
- The candidate will report to the Global Digital Leads in India.
- Assist in the implementation and analysis of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Optimize across our marketing website, SEO, Paid Social and affiliate marketing and platforms. On a need basis, provide support for ad-hoc data & research requests.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to define and implement tracking, tagging, and reporting requirements for the company’s web site and digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- Own the day-to-day tactical execution and tracking of our SEO strategy, including keywords, metadata and on-page/onsite optimization. Manage keyword tracking and mapping across new and existing site pages. Maintain our backlinking strategy and ensure that links are consistently reviewed and updated. Regularly perform run crawl error reports across our site content and fix errors in real-time. Manage file names and asset properties for optimal SEO and provide recommendations to Geos.
- Work with digital leadership and global regions on the execution of their paid search programs. Partner with agencies to create SFIDs for gated landing pages across our website. Assist in the development and implementation of trigger-based strategies, automations, and consumer journeys across our website and digital ecosystem.
- Identify gaps, trends, and opportunities, and effectively communicate to key stakeholders. Connect insights from multiple digital channels and data sources to provide teams with the information and recommendations they need to continuously improve performance. Create and maintain regular reporting around key projects such as acquisition, engagement and conversion.
- Keep pace with digital and search marketing industry trends and developments.
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Experience working with an SEO platform such as SEMRush.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Ad Words Certification
- Experience with marketing automation campaign programs, UTM codes.
- Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Display Network, Taboola, Outbrain experience.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PowerPoint skills are necessary.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with various content management systems
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Self-motivated and technically-savvy with a keen ability to prioritize multiple projects, some strategic, some tactical.
- Data-driven, problem solver who is relentless in finding answers in complex situations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with obsessive attention to detail.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Job in Lenovo is available on Lenovo Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-