Job in KPMG (Job News): KPMG is providing an Executive Job to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as an Executive available to candidates in India.
About KPMG International Limited (Job News):-
KPMG International Limited (or just KPMG) is a global professional services organization incorporated in the United Kingdom and one of the Big Four accounting firms. “KPMG” is the abbreviation for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler.”
The name was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) was merged with Peat Marwick in 1987. KPMG is a group of companies in 147 countries has over 219,000 workforce and three lines of service: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
It is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, despite being established in the United Kingdom. Its tax and advisory offerings are separated into different service classes. In OpRisk & Compliance 2009 Consultancy Rankings, KPMG was listed in the top two overall, demonstrating the firm’s risk management expertise.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Being active member of audit engagement team and performing audit procedures and tests of the client that you are allocated.
- Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLA’s.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Helping seniors and AMs in performance review of the team.
- Review of the team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments.
- Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high quality standards.
- Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
- 1 year of post qualification experience from a non Big-4 firm.
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- This Executive Job in KPMG is available on KPMG Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-