Job in KPMG (Job News): KPMG is providing a Job as an Assistant Manager to various candidates. It is one of the best Assistant Manager Jobs available to candidates in India.
About KPMG International Limited (Job News):-
KPMG International Limited (or just KPMG) is a global professional services organization incorporated in the United Kingdom and one of the Big Four accounting firms. “KPMG” is the abbreviation for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler.”
The name was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) was merged with Peat Marwick in 1987. KPMG is a group of companies in 147 countries has over 219,000 workforce and three lines of service: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
It is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, despite being established in the United Kingdom. Its tax and advisory offerings are separated into different service classes. In OpRisk & Compliance 2009 Consultancy Rankings, KPMG was listed in the top two overall, demonstrating the firm’s risk management expertise.
- MBA or Equivalent
- 8 -12 years of resource management experience in big 4 or shared services of large corporations with exposure to working with senior leaders.
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft excel (advanced).
- MS PowerPoint & Visio
- Knowledge of Scheduling tools (Retain, Blue Pumpkin, IEX, ASPECT etc…)
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Assistant Manager Job in KPMG is available on KPMG Careers Portal. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-