Job in Johnson and Johnson (Job News): Johnson & Johnson in India is providing a Job as a District Manager to graduates of science. It is one of the best Jobs as a District Manager available to candidates in India.
About Johnson & Johnson (Job News):-
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American multinational corporation that produces medical instruments, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods. It was founded in 1886. Its common stock is part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, and it is ranked No. 37 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in the United States by total sales in 2018. Johnson & Johnson is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Johnson & Johnson’s corporate headquarters are in New Brunswick, New Jersey, with the consumer branch in Skillman. There are approximately 250 subsidiary companies of the company, with operations in 60 countries and goods distributed in over 175 countries. During the calendar year 2015, Johnson & Johnson had global revenues of $70.1 billion.
Roles & Responsibility- Job as District Manager (Job in Johnson & Johnson):-
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Drive market development in allocated territories with a team of DMs/Sr. DMs regularly achieving budgeted revenue targets by successful customer relationship management, dealer management, inventory management, and other approaches, all while adhering to the company’s compliance requirements.
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with customers including but not restricted to a dermatologist, cosmetologist/aesthetic dermatologists, hair transplant surgeons, hair and skin chains, retailers and key distributors
- Meet and establish relationships with key opinion leaders in dermatology/ top dermatology organisations such as IADVL, state bodies, and others in the assigned territory via frequent coverage at the required frequency by the team.
- Assist in the development and execution of a plan for performing research activities such as CMEs, developing CRM strategy, and ensuring successful execution of marketing strategies to achieve objectives by sales and servicing of dermatologists, general physicians, and other relevant professionals concerned with skin and hair related diseases, as well as cosmetologists in the assigned geography.
- Ensure that goods are available through distributors and other outlets as needed to support patients.
- Develop new KOLs, dermatologists, and other potential customers for the associated therapy field – skin, hair care, fungal disease, and so on – and map the territory’s potential.
- Prepare and file timely sales and other reports. Analyze revenue, customer coverage, surveys, estimates, and documents to assist the team in achieving its objectives.
- Establish scientific agility in self and team in Janssen dermatology involvement therapy areas – acne, fungal disease, hair care, and so on.
- Review and evaluate consumer prescriptions/product transactions, and create a development plan for subordinates.
- Customers should be followed up to address any problems and ensure satisfaction. To ensure a prompt resolution, collaborate with other departments.
Qualifications- Job as District Manager:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Pharmacy is mandatory.
Experience and Skills- Job as District Manager (Job in Johnson and Johnson):-
- A total of 4–8 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- 2- 4 years of experience in Specialty Care Sales is preferred (Dermatology).
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a people management job is preferred.
- Previous dermatology experience, managing skin/hair care items, or working for an aesthetic dermatology firm
- It would be preferred to have prior experience working for a multinational corporation.
Location – Job as District Manager (Job in Johnson & Johnson):-
- Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra
How to Register for this Job?
This Job at Johnson & Johnson is available on Johnson and Johnson Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-