Job in Johnson & Johnson (Job News): Johnson & Johnson in India is providing a Job as a Regional Executive to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as a Regional Executive available to candidates in India.
About Johnson & Johnson (Job News):-
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American multinational corporation that produces medical instruments, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods. It was founded in 1886. Its common stock is part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, and it is ranked No. 37 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in the United States by total sales in 2018. Johnson & Johnson is one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Johnson & Johnson’s corporate headquarters are in New Brunswick, New Jersey, with the consumer branch in Skillman. There are approximately 250 subsidiary companies of the company, with operations in 60 countries and goods distributed in over 175 countries. During the calendar year 2015, Johnson & Johnson had global revenues of $70.1 billion.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- In focused reimbursed/payer accounts, identify and prioritize the most relevant (influential and accessible) market access customers (State, ESI & Army)
- Analyze market access trends and changes in health policy, and map them out on a regular basis. State government restrictions, access hurdles, and cost containment threats are all factors to consider.
- Implement market access strategies to demonstrate the value of the Janssen product portfolio to key accounts.
- Using health economic tools and approaches, communicate the value storey to relevant institutional decision makers (payers, state DHS, NRHM, DMER).
- Influence local decision-making (ESI & Army) to prioritize budget headroom across portfolios.
- Identify new opportunities, strategic partnerships, and other high-value projects that could help to improve the MA strategy overall.
- Contribute significantly to the development of a coordinated strategy to increase and improve access.
- Develop strong relationships with key external customers and decision-makers in the payer and access pathway ecosystems.
- MBA / Master’s degree
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or public health industries for at least 5 to 8 years is required.
- Understanding of India’s healthcare and payer systems, as well as access shortages for various therapies.
- Analytical skills and the capacity to analyse complex situations are required
- Presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively are essential.
- The ability to generate ideas and generate insights.
- 18 Months
- Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Job at Johnson & Johnson is available on Johnson and Johnson Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-