Job in Infosys (Job News): Infosys in India is providing a Job as a Lead Analyst- Data Science to Bachelors of Engineering. It is one of the best Jobs as a Lead Analyst- Data Science available to candidates in India.
About Infosys Limited (Job News):-
Infosys Ltd. is India’s multinational information technology firm that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. Bangalore is the industry’s headquarters.
By 2020 revenue estimates, Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT organization, behind Tata Consultancy Services, and the 602nd biggest public corporation in the world, as per the Forbes Global 2000 rating.
The company’s market capitalisation was $71.92 billion on December 31, 2020. In 1981, seven engineers in Pune, Maharashtra, India, started Infosys with a $250 investment. In June 2011, the company was later renamed Infosys Limited.
Companies in the banking, insurance, manufacturing, and other sectors use Infosys’ software creation, maintenance, and independent validation services. Finacle, a universal banking solution with different modules for retail and corporate banking, is among the well-known products of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Applying business process expertise to comprehend business criteria and translate it into a technical solution using relevant analytical methods.
- Enhances and develops innovative strategies and procedures, and also suggest new tools and techniques.
- Would provide direction and support to junior analysts of the team.
- Within the project framework, understands the business specifications and converts them into an effective technological solution using appropriate analytical methods.
- Utilizes specialized skills and experience to provide approaches in the fields of predictive analytics and data visualization with a hands-on application.
- Excellence in data analysis tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R)
- Practical knowledge of statistical tools such as Decision Tree, Segmentation, Logistic and Multiple Regression, and others.
- Excellent Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills are important.
- Awareness of database query tools (SQL)
- A fundamental understanding of data warehouse architecture is needed.
- Campaign management and customer segmentation expertise are beneficial.
- It is preferable to have exposure to both domestic and international markets.
- Experience in the retail, finance, supply chain, or marketing domains is a plus.
- Work experience of more than 5 years.
- Technology ->Machine Learning ->R
- Analytics ->Data Science
- Technology ->Machine Learning ->Python
- This Job in Infosys is available on Infosys Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-