Job in HSBC (Job News): HSBC India is providing a Job as an Analyst to various candidates. It is one of the great Jobs as an Analyst available to candidates in India.
About Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (Job News):-
HSBC Holdings plc is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding corporation headquartered in the United Kingdom. With total assets of US$2.984 trillion, it is Europe’s second largest bank (as of December 2020). In 1865, the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation established branches in Shanghai, and in 1866, it was fully incorporated.
HSBC can be traced back to a Hong in British Hong Kong, and its current form was founded in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to operate as a new group holding company in 1939.
HSBC has roughly 3,900 offices and 38 million customers in 65 countries and territories in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America. According to a Forbes magazine’s composite measure from 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public firm.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Compiling and maintaining databases is a job that requires a lot of time and effort.
- International commerce and financial flows are being closely monitored.
- Reports and remarks on research
- Maintaining prediction consistency by actively interacting with academics from different asset classes.
- Macroeconomic ideas and financial markets are well-understood.
- Analytical, writing, and spoken communication / presenting skills are all important.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel abilities, as well as experience with statistical software such as Eviews, SPSS, or STATA, are required.
- Practical experience in developing statistical models will be advantageous.
- Experience in FX strategy and/or a master’s degree in economics
- 0-2 years of macroeconomics or foreign exchange research experience
- This Senior Consultant Specialist Job in HSBC is available on HSBC Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-