Job in HP (Job News): HP in India is providing a Job as a Process Associate to graduates of commerce. It is one of the best Jobs as a Process Associate available to candidates in India.
About Hewlett-Packard (Job News):-
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to HP, was an American multinational information technology corporation based in Palo Alto, California.
Consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large companies, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors, benefited from the company’s production and provision of a wide range of hardware products, software, and related services.
Bill Hewlett and David Packard formed the company in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California, in 1939, and initially manufactured a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. From 2007 to the second quarter of 2013, HP was the world’s top PC manufacturer.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE-
- Associate’s degree or similar experience preferable.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field is typical.
- Knowledge of SAP and the Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication abilities.
- Fluency in both English and the local tongue is required.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Supports transactional procedures at the basic to intermediate levels.
- To assist demand and supply matching operations, follow thorough documentation and instructions to gather data and perform transactions in SAP.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the industry.
- Identifies basic supply chain inconsistencies and seeks advice on how to fix them.
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- This Process Associate Job in HP is available on HP Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-