Hotstar Job (Job News): Disney+ Hotstar in India is providing a Job as a Creative Lead for various candidates. It is one of the best Creative Lead Job Openings available to candidates in India.
About Disney+ Hotstar (Job News):-
Star India, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India, owns and operates Hotstar (also known as Disney+ Hotstar in some countries), an Indian premium video on-demand streaming service.
The service mainly includes film, television, sports content, and original programming from Star India and Fox networks, as well as content from third-party partners such as HBO, Showtime, and Sony Pictures.
Following Disney’s acquisition of Star India’s parent company 21st Century Fox in 2019, the company revealed in February 2020 that it will merge its new international streaming brand Disney+ with Hotstar in April 2020, leveraging Hotstar’s current infrastructure and userbase.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Content creation, writing, and management for social and digital media.
- Be comfortable with screenplays, articles, and posts, as well as short film concepts and other formats.
- I’m in charge of the content calendars and I’m in charge of them.
- Developing original content concepts to keep the brand and KIN at the forefront of social innovation on all platforms.
- Proactively suggesting reactive ideas based on current events and cultural events, as well as new social platform features and releases.To ensure best practise, create social media standards for the brand, which include TOV and community management.
- Trends and developments are being tracked, as well as social listening, SEO, and business insights. Identifying material or conversational possibilities.
- Working with a data analyst to create data-driven social media material on a regular basis.
- Ideally, you should come from an agency background. Experience with OTT is a bonus.
- Confident in generating and implementing revolutionary brand ideas.
- Expertise in all aspects of social media best practises.
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams in a collaborative manner.
- Ensure that editorial suggestions are clearly communicated and regularly incorporated into overall client plans.
- A writer or art director who prioritises social media.
- MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
- This Creative Lead Job in Hotstar is available on Hotstar Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-