Job in HCL (Job News): HCL Technologies in India is providing a Job as a Lead Engineer to candidates of various areas. It is one of the best Jobs as a Lead Engineer available to candidates in India.
About HCL Technologies in India (Job News):-
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational technology company based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, that specialises in information technology (IT) services and consulting. It is a next-generation global technology organisation that enables businesses to reimagine their industries for the digital age.
Its technology products, facilities, and engineering are based on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a deep culture of imagination and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
The business provides an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, facilities, and intellectual property (IP) through its Mode 1-2-3 strategy. It has offices in 50 countries and a global network of research and development, innovation laboratories, and distribution centres. It is one of India’s top 20 publicly traded companies.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- To create and deliver codes for the work assigned in a timely, quality, and cost-effective manner.
- To acquire requirements for development through interacting with customers and internal teams.
- To carry out tasks related to document enhancement and creation for CMMi and customer needs.
- To assist clients by delivering data, information, ticket resolution, and day-to-day support operations such as client requirements monitoring.
- To provide assistance for enhancements (major and minor) or new innovations based on business needs provided by the client as well as the project’s functional and technical team.
- To support a young developer with technical issues.
Qualification & Experience:-
- Bachelor of Engineering
- An experience of 2.5 to 5 years is necessary.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Lead Engineer Job in HCL is available on HCL Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-