Job in Gucci (Job News): Gucci is providing a Client Advisor Job to various candidates. It is one of the best Client Advisor Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Gucci (Job News):-
Gucci is a fashion house based in Italy (fashion design company). Guccio Gucci (1881 – 1953) founded the company in Florence in 1909. Gucci is regarded as one of the world’s most well-known, influential, and easily recognisable fashion labels.
Gucci is now owned by Pinault-Printemps-Redoute(PPR), a French conglomerate. Gucci earned more than $7 billion in 2006, according to BusinessWeek, and was ranked 46th in the magazine’s annual “Top 100 Brands” list.
As a result, Gucci is the second most popular fashion brand after LVMH. Most notably, Gucci is the world’s best-selling Italian brand. Gucci has approximately 425 stores worldwide, and it sells its goods via franchisees and department stores.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Individual and store sales targets should be met or exceeded on a monthly and seasonal basis, improving and expanding the business.
- In conjunction with the Gucci sale tradition, have an outstanding customer service experience by fulfilling their standards and displaying an excellent knowledge of the items as well as Gucci history and heritage.
- By ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and sales efficiency, you must be able to meet and surpass individual KPI targets.
- Capture useful customer data using Company resources (CRM) in order to communicate with customers, create relationships, and personalise potential client growth opportunities.
- Keep an involved, reliable, tidy, and structured client file by contacting clients on a regular basis and following up on all sales or requests.
- Ability to address and advise clients on general fashion trends and innovations in the luxury industry, reflecting a passion for fashion and luxury goods.
- To establish a consistent outstanding experience and contribute to a productive working atmosphere, work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, encourage transparent and meaningful contact.
- Maintain store security measures to ensure the safety of customers, coworkers, and products.
- Assist in maintaining the overall representation of all items in line with Gucci’s visual standards.
- Ensure a healthy and organised understock and stock room to help with the store’s regular operations.
- Follow the Gucci Image specifications and policies.
- Maintain strict adherence to all business policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience, ideally in a customer service or similar role.
- Personal and store outcomes have been shown to be driven and exceeded.
- Ability to form long-term relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to perform several tasks at once.
- Organizational and follow-up skills are must.
- Accuracy and eye for detail are needed.
- The candidate should be team-oriented and eager to work effectively.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, competitive world is required.
- High adaptability and versatility to various customers.
- Ability to operate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on business needs.
- New Delhi, India
- This Client Advisor Job in Gucci is available on LinkedIn. You can apply to it here: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-