Google Job (Job News): Google is providing a Job Opportunity for graduates of different areas. It is one of the best job opportunities for graduates.
About Google (Job Opportunity):-
Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specializes in Internet-related services and products such as online advertisement applications, a search engine, cloud storage, apps, and hardware.
Larry Page and Sergey Brin created Google in September 1998 when both were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock.
Google.com is the most popular website on the internet. Several other Google-owned websites, such as YouTube and Blogger, are also on the list of most popular websites.In 2017, Google was the most valuable brand in the world (surpassed by Amazon).
The company’s mission is to organise the world’s knowledge and make it universally usable and available. Beyond Google’s core search engine, the company’s rapid growth has sparked a chain of products, acquisitions, and collaborations
Responsibility- Business Development Consultant (Job in Google India):-
Selected employee’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Discover and explore new business opportunities.
- To achieve online marketing and business targets, consult with C-level customers.
- Create marketing strategies based on product awareness to ensure our customers’ success.
- Determine the customer’s expectations and challenges. Advocate for solutions that can have a positive customer experience.
- Determine the customer’s problems and desires. Encourage the solutions that can have a positive customer experience.
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders to optimise business relationships in order to help their digital marketing strategy grow and evolve.
Qualifications – Business Development Consultant:-
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- 6 years of advertising sales, business development, and/or online media experience is needed.
- Work experience in sales, consulting, media, or advertising
- Relationship and stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to review spreadsheets and create/deliver impactful presentations.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to present promotional ideas to a diverse community of people.
Location – Business Development Consultant (Job in Google India):-
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
How to Register for this Job?
This Business Development Consultant job at Google is available on Google Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-