Google Job (Job News): Google is providing a Program Manager Job Opportunity for various candidates in India. It is one of the best Program Manager Job opportunities for the candidates.
About Google (Job Opportunity):-
Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specializes in Internet-related services and products such as online advertisement applications, a search engine, cloud storage, apps, and hardware.
Larry Page and Sergey Brin created Google in September 1998 when both were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock.
Google.com is the most popular website on the internet. Several other Google-owned websites, such as YouTube and Blogger, are also on the list of most popular websites.In 2017, Google was the most valuable brand in the world (surpassed by Amazon).
The company’s mission is to organize the world’s knowledge and make it universally usable and available. Beyond Google’s core search engine, the company’s rapid growth has sparked a chain of products, acquisitions, and collaborations.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, or comparable practical experience, is required.
- 10 years of programme management expertise in IT service delivery.
- 10 years of project management experience
- Experience selecting and implementing frameworks, standards, tools, processes, and resourcing models to create efficient and successful operational designs.
- Extensive experience implementing operational model modifications for cross-functional audiences.
- Common technical and business processes, as well as programme management approaches, are required (e.g., ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP, Prince 2, etc.).
- Ability to build scripts or design technical solutions to automate routine chores.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Determine possibilities to scale operations by automating routine tasks and process processes.
- Managing in-house managed tool development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Drive the creation and transition of a network operations centre that serves partners.
- To provide visibility and deliver value to product stakeholders, identify and report operational insights.
- Manage vendor programme deliverables, give business and technical guidance to vendors, act as a point of contact for escalation, and improve operational performance.
- Own procedures and lead workflow changes that increase service quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Hyderabad, India
- This Job in Google India is available on Google Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-