Google Job (Job News): Google is providing a Corporate Development Manager Job Opportunity for various candidates in India. It is one of the best Google Job opportunities for the candidates.
About Google (Job Opportunity):-
Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specializes in Internet-related services and products such as online advertisement applications, a search engine, cloud storage, apps, and hardware.
Larry Page and Sergey Brin created Google in September 1998 when both were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock.
Google.com is the most popular website on the internet. Several other Google-owned websites, such as YouTube and Blogger, are also on the list of most popular websites.In 2017, Google was the most valuable brand in the world (surpassed by Amazon).
The company’s mission is to organize the world’s knowledge and make it universally usable and available. Beyond Google’s core search engine, the company’s rapid growth has sparked a chain of products, acquisitions, and collaborations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity, or investment banking experience in the technology industry.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in India and/or Southeast Asia.
- Experience building financial models and valuing companies.
- Experience in Internet, communications, e-commerce, Google product knowledge, and cross-functional perspectives.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative, strategic, and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail; exceptional communications skills, business acumen, and work ethic.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Research industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts.
- Partner with business and product teams to identify, evaluate, and value potential acquisitions and investments.
- Execute transactions, including diligence, valuation, structuring, and facilitations, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Drive management team decisions, interfacing with key internal executives.
- Develop ecosystem relationships and attend events to understand key trends/perspectives.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- This Manager Job in Google India is available on Google Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-