Job in Google India (Job News): Google is providing a Corporate Development Analyst Job Opportunity for various candidates in India. It is one of the best Corporate Development Analyst Job opportunities for the candidates.
About Google (Job Opportunity):-
Google LLC is a global technology corporation based in the United States that specializes in Internet-related services and products such as online advertisement applications, a search engine, cloud storage, apps, and hardware.
Larry Page and Sergey Brin created Google in September 1998 when both were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock.
Google.com is the most popular website on the internet. Several other Google-owned websites, such as YouTube and Blogger, are also on the list of most popular websites.In 2017, Google was the most valuable brand in the world (surpassed by Amazon).
The company’s mission is to organize the world’s knowledge and make it universally usable and available. Beyond Google’s core search engine, the company’s rapid growth has sparked a chain of products, acquisitions, and collaborations.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Research industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts.
- Identify, evaluate, and value acquisition and strategic investment opportunities in India and Southeast Asia.
- Build connections with regional investor and start-up ecosystems.
- Help drive Management team decisions, and support agreement discussions and execution.
- Interface with Google Product and Engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity, or investment banking within the technology industry.
- Experience leading and discussing Mergers and Acquisitions transactions and/or investments.
- Experience building financial models and valuing companies.
- 3 years of technology industry experience.
- Experience in Internet communications or e-commerce.
- Experience working on cross-border transactions.
- Experience working in India and/or South East Asian regions.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Corporate Development Analyst Job in Google India is available on Google Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-