Job in Goldman Sachs (Job News): Goldman Sachs in India is providing a Job as an Vice President to various candidates. It is one of the best Vice President Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Goldman Sachs (Job News):-
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a New York-based American international investment bank and financial services firm. Investment banking, securities, wealth management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting are among the services it provides.
Marcus Goldman formed Goldman Sachs in New York City in 1869. The company also offers investment banking to institutional investors. The business was ranked 62nd on the Fortune 500 list of the largest US companies by total sales as of May 2020.
Goldman Sachs was the only significant investment bank with a clear policy against assisting in the launch of a hostile takeover at the time, which significantly improved the firm’s credibility among sitting management teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Create software and analytics to support Corporate Treasury’s firmwide mandates, which include liquidity risk and interest rate risk management, trade execution, cash and collateral management, and funding optimization.
- Develop price analytics and behavioural models for deposit products using machine learning approaches and statistical modelling.
- Develop balance sheet analytics and hedging methods to optimise the firm’s liabilities stack.
- Collaborate with treasury, desk strategists, and technology departments to build systems that maximise the use of financial resources to meet business objectives.
- Conduct quantitative analysis and make technical outcomes easier to understand for business.
- Develop analytics to fuel the deposit platform’s growth based on your experience constructing linear and non-linear models.
- Solid background in computer programming, ideally in large-scale financial or technical computations, using Python, C++, Java, Matlab, or an equivalent language.
- Quantitative analysis expertise, such as statistics, stochastic calculus, scientific computing, econometrics, machine learning techniques, and financial modelling
- Proven software design skills
- Knowledge of financial markets and assets, with a preference for experience with asset pricing and regulatory indicators such as liquidity coverage ratios, balance sheet and capital ratios.
- Strong communication abilities, including experience speaking to technical and corporate audiences as well as working in a global environment.
- Can use an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to solve problems and produce new products.
- 6+ years of continuous, relevant experience
- Bangalore, Karnataka , India
- This Job in Goldman Sachs is available on Goldman Sachs Career Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-