Job in Goldman Sachs (Job News): Goldman Sachs in India is providing a Investment Banking Analyst Program to various candidates. It is one of the best opportunities available to candidates in India.
About Goldman Sachs (Job News):-
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a New York-based American international investment bank and financial services firm. Investment banking, securities, wealth management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting are among the services it provides.
Marcus Goldman formed Goldman Sachs in New York City in 1869. The company also offers investment banking to institutional investors. The business was ranked 62nd on the Fortune 500 list of the largest US companies by total sales as of May 2020.
Goldman Sachs was the only significant investment bank with a clear policy against assisting in the launch of a hostile takeover at the time, which significantly improved the firm’s credibility among sitting management teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Analyzing and preparing generic industry, market or specific company overviews
- Researching and analyzing specific company financial information and fundamentals
- Creation, maintenance, and analysis of basic and advanced financial models to build a valuation perspective
- Assisting in forming the appropriate structure of a deal
- Master’s degree in economics , finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 months of experience in financial services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with teams across the world as an integrated team member
- Strong interest and aptitude for finance and valuation principles
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business us
- Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Strong client service orientation
- Ability and dedication to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Analytical mindset with an eye for details
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- This Analyst Job in Goldman Sachs is available on Goldman Sachs Career Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-