Job in Goldman Sachs (Job News): Goldman Sachs in India is providing a Job as an Asset Management Division- Credit Asset Management- Analyst to various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs available to candidates in India.
About Goldman Sachs (Job News):-
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a New York-based American international investment bank and financial services firm. Investment banking, securities, wealth management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting are among the services it provides.
Marcus Goldman formed Goldman Sachs in New York City in 1869. The company also offers investment banking to institutional investors. The business was ranked 62nd on the Fortune 500 list of the largest US companies by total sales as of May 2020.
Goldman Sachs was the only significant investment bank with a clear policy against assisting in the launch of a hostile takeover at the time, which significantly improved the firm’s credibility among sitting management teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
NEW INVESTMENT ANALYSIS-
- Analyzing past financial statements and annual reports for possible investments, as well as peer benchmarking.
- Putting together a quick look investment review for potential investments.
- Assisting ASSG with investment committee memos and presentations.
- For new investment execution, liaising with various intermediaries (industry experts, valuation firms, due diligence vendors, etc.).
- Assist ASSG with the closing of new investment portfolio companies that require debt or equity capital.
EXISTING PORTFOLIO COMPANY ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Produce and present monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual reports on investment growth, financial performance comparisons to projections/budgets, and compliance with the covenant (if applicable)
- Enable local and regional teams in planning quarterly asset evaluations to the maximum extent possible.
- Collaborate with external vendors to reconcile data inconsistencies between business records and financial statements (including property managers, suppliers, and consultants)
- Providing thoughtful sense and commentary on the investments’ outcomes.
- Analyze financial and performance covenant enforcement on a look-ahead basis (early detection of possible future breach), using monthly / quarterly data submitted.
- Keeping track of strategic operation and regulatory developments in the industry
- Assist ASSG in determining each company’s strategic strategy by evaluating what the company has accomplished after investment and additional feedback provided by each company.
- Participating in analyst calls about the business and the industry
Qualification and Experience:-
- An outstanding educational background with an MBA, Chartered Accountant, or equivalent qualification is required.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience is needed.
- Attention to detail and a strong analytical/rational approach.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Must have a commercial emphasis and interest in financial and real estate markets.
- Simple, descriptive, and confident written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to handle internal and external relationships.
- Team minded
- Strong project coordination, planning, and time management
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high standards of quality in reports.
- This Job in Goldman Sachs is available on Goldman Sachs Career Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-