Job in Deloitte (Job News): Deloitte in India is providing a Job as a Senior Analyst to the various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as a Senior Analyst available to candidates in India.
About Deloitte in India (Job News):-
Deloitte is a world leader in auditing, consultancy, financial advice, risk advisory, accounting, and other associated services. Our organisation has expanded in size and diversity through more than 150 years of hard work and dedication to making a meaningful difference—approximately 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories provide these services—yet our common community has remained the same.
Deloitte has approximately 286,000 practitioners working with member companies in more than 150 countries and territories, offering audit and assurance, accounting, consultancy, financial advice, risk advisory, and other services. The overall revenue for fiscal year 2018 was $43.2 billion dollars. Four out of every five Fortune Global 500® companies are served by Deloitte.
Skills & Experience:-
- Prior business research/thought leadership experience in the LSHC industry – Experience in one of the three sectors (life sciences, medtech, or health care – payers and providers) is preferred.
- Overall 3-6 years of research experience, with a minimum of 2-4 years in LSHC industry – including strong understanding of major LSHC industry trends, and their impact on companies globally, including ability to analyze the impact of current competitive, regulatory, marketplace issues and trends on the sector or industry; knows the industry’s or sector’s linkages to other industries and the economy, and vice-versa.
- At least three years of independent end-to-end research experience (company/industry/financial research analysis in the LSHC industry):
- Creating research hypotheses based on the research topics that have been recognized
- Using particular research methods to conduct data analysis
- Obtaining/creating information that supports the research hypothesis
- Writing and presenting short and long-form outputs that highlight critical ideas
- Knowledge of at least one of the following research methods: Survey/ Financial data analysis, statistical analysis (testing samples), Data modeling (preferable), Econometrics (preferable), SAS/ R (preferable).
- Expertise in research tools and datasets such as Evaluate Pharma/Medtech, HIMMS, SNL, Thomson Research, Gartner, Forrester, Factiva, and D&B Hoover’s.
- MS Word, PowerPoint, and Advanced Excel are all essential capabilities.
- It is necessary to have the ability to form professional relationships, a cooperative attitude, and a flexible approach to work.
- Experience in working with US clients/stakeholders is a plus. Since the job requires significant coordination with US colleagues, exposure to working in virtual teams and ability to network with US counterparts are vital and critical.
- Excellent attention to detail and the capacity to work with enormous datasets
- Problem-solving, storyboarding, and critical thinking abilities are essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced research atmosphere and deal with ambiguity.
- Personal and professional ethics are required to be well-developed.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Conduct advanced level LSHC research, analysis, and writing – aid and support LSHC research/project leads in establishing Deloitte’s LSHC practice’s eminence in the marketplace.
- Support research proposals and projects being developed by LSHC project leads by contributing to the research projects end-to-end: developing research hypotheses and questions, performing comprehensive and targeted secondary research, analysing data (qualitative and quantitative), validating research hypotheses, extracting insights, and synthesising findings.
- Assist project leads in determining, refining, and managing stakeholder expectations and priorities.
- Apply well-known research tools, methodologies, and approaches (e.g., in-depth financial analysis, case studies, and econometrics) to help business decision-making.
- Conduct in-depth, comprehensive data analysis to form or validate the hypotheses – as part of which, understand and identify key factors and issues that address the research questions, determine cause-effect relationship with respect to research problem, gather required data, analyze and interpret data, participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with the best possible solutions, and be part of the solution implementation process.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills, including excellent structuring and storyboarding abilities, as necessary for market/industry/company intelligence and thought leadership reports.
- Write well-structured, organized, and synthesis research briefs/reports based on conclusions and findings from the obtained data/information. Senior project leads and team members will use these in final deliverables targeted at the executive audience.
- Managing all areas of a project autonomously and independently to assure outcomes and meet deadlines by displaying a high level of ownership, accountability, and productivity.
- Any Graduation Degree (Science/Pharmacy preferred)
- Professional qualification (reputed institutes preferred):
- MBA/ PGDBM equivalent, or,
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy, or, Biotech, or related
- Any other Master’s Degree
- Preferred (but not a pre-requisite) — Certifications demonstrating proficiency in SAS, SPSS, R- programming, and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire) will be an added advantage.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Job in Deloitte is available on Deloitte Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-