Job in Deloitte (Job News): Deloitte in India is providing a Job as a Data Analytics & Tableau Analyst to the various candidates. It is one of the best Jobs as an Analyst available to candidates in India.
About Deloitte in India (Job News):-
Deloitte is a world leader in auditing, consultancy, financial advice, risk advisory, accounting, and other associated services. Our organisation has expanded in size and diversity through more than 150 years of hard work and dedication to making a meaningful difference—approximately 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories provide these services—yet our common community has remained the same.
Deloitte has approximately 286,000 practitioners working with member companies in more than 150 countries and territories, offering audit and assurance, accounting, consultancy, financial advice, risk advisory, and other services. The overall revenue for fiscal year 2018 was $43.2 billion dollars. Four out of every five Fortune Global 500® companies are served by Deloitte.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Data analytics and ruleset/scope analysis
- Perform various quality reviews and update compliance information systems with data pertaining to compliance subjects.
- Review emails and analyze client responses to determine procedural steps to take based on the compliance status.
- Run various processes and prepare source data files with supervision and oversight from Lead Compliance Analyst, Sr. Analyst, and the team.
- Create ad hoc reports using MS Excel, MS Excel functions, and Tableau, pulling content from multiple systems and creating lookups, pivot tables, charts and reports.
- Learn advanced Tableau techniques and other technologies through available self-learning resources and guidance from the team and apply them to the work product.
- Data analysis and reporting that may pertain to other subject matter as needed.
Other Technical Support
- Perform activities such as compliance tracking, metrics analysis, research internal and external websites, and reporting.
- Ensure individual compliance procedures and policies are followed and documented appropriately.
- Support Compliance Manager(s) and Sr. Analyst in data analytics and maintenance activities and operate the defined processes based on manuals and guidance.
- Support Compliance Representatives on routine matters.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills, particularly strong in Excel and its analytical tools/functions.
- Good analytical and Tableau skills are required.
- Experience with SQL queries for ad-hoc reporting (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or Access) skill is a plus for our projects.
- Write Functional/ Analytical Specification documentation using Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.,
- Data Analytics certifications or coursework is a plus for our projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Proficient in written and verbal communications.
- MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Data Analytics)/ M.Sc (Data Analytics)
- 2-3 years of experience is required.
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- This Deloitte Job is available on the Deloitte Job Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-